Last Sat we brought Megan back for her eye check.
She was pretty anxious about it because she was kinda traumatised by the
eye drops that were to be put in her eyes the last time.
Her little hands held mine real tight as we walked in the eye clinic at great world city.
The nurse tested her eyes, and told us that she still couldn't see well, and that there was
not much improvement. My heart sank a little, because I was positive her eyesight has improved, I can tell from the drawings she's done!
Sidenote: I lurrrrve her drawings! :) >proud mom speaking<
To check out where she takes her art classes, visit www.rus-art-studio.com .
When we went in to see Dr Daniel Sim, I requested for him to check her eyes again.
Praise God! She could see most of what she was tested for! She was so happy,
she told Dr Sim, "Yay, Jesus is healing my eyes!" :)
Thank you Lord for slowly but surely restoring to Megan her perfect eyesight!
THANK YOU!!!
:)
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
1 comment:
cool! Proud of u Megan. Keep your faith strong, and know that your conviction of God's healing power is a great testimony and encouragement to many, including uncles and aunties.. =)
Love,
Uncle Roy and Auntie Ade
Post a Comment