I woke up a few days ago feeling much much lighter.
It's almost like God lifted the weight on my shoulders overnite and suddenly I just feel like I can breathe easier, smile more convincingly and more ready to live a proper day of life.
Thanks for remembering me in your prayers, my fren (and you know who you are), cos you have also been bearing with my grudgi-ness, my reluctance to answer questions and my black-and-blacker face for the last week. A dear colleague asked me the other day why I've been wearing my glasses for the last few days... so innocently and earnestly she asked. Haha, the truth is I have been working my tear ducts quite a bit and so eyes are tired and so quite hard to put in those two pieces of plastic.
So yeah, this weekend will be a little difficult, cos thots of Gran will definitely come flooding as this is the first CNY without her. And will have to be strong for my mom. But a little hiatus away at Downtown East chalet should be nice and helpful to tide through this few days.
You too, my fren, have a wonderful CNY holiday!
Sal :)
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment