This is harder than I thot it'd be... losing my Granny.
She's in heaven, with the Lord. There's no more pain, but wholeness.
But still it's painful. My thots kept flying to her, and how we won't get
to see her again anymore. It's even harder to go through CNY without
her... or maybe it's the reality that we won't get to see her or touch her
again.
The other day at work, I broke down 4 times. It's just difficult. Can't
explain that pain that I'm still feeling.
Yesterday's service really ministered to me. The song that stood out was
"When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storms,
Father You are King over the floods,
I will be still, know You are God."
Now I feel I'm just functioning like a robotic being, functioning daily becos I just have to.
Not feeling much. Not living much. Not thinking much.
So, please pardon me if I'm not responding to you, my fren. And thanks for your accomodation.
Sal
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment