Our 5 and half year old daughter received her first proposal this week. Haha...
So funny, I thot. The brave boy is Ee Chuan, from her K1 class.
Sweet little boy, very handsome too. Only thing is, he is half a head shorter than our princess. EC's dad told Alan, "My son told me that he'll like to marry your daughter!"
And the other day I met his grand-dad, a nice gentle uncle who is the usual care-giver of EC. So I jokingly said to uncle, "Uncle, I heard your grandson would like to marry my daughter."
Uncle said, "That's good, let them be friends first lah!"
haha...
Then Uncle looked at EC, and said, "EC, how? Megan is a good girl, but she is so tall! And you are so short! How?"
Haha...
The next day, we met them at the Agapeland Playground. EC was jumping around.
And Grand-dad told us, "He is trying hard to jump higher, so that he can be as tall as Megan to marry her!"
:)
Yesterday Megan told me that she's very troubled. I asked why. And she said, "EC asks me to marry him everyday! I told him ok already, but he still keeps asking!!!"
Such a determined boy. If only he is taller!
Well, tonight should be a highlight for EC. Cos tonight they're performing next to each other at Agapeland's graduation concert. :)
More updates on that later ya.
And well, in case you are wondering, no, Alan the daddy is not finding it half as funny as I am. It's one of those "Father of the Bride" moments!
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
9 comments:
gosh! u mean kids start to think abt such things that early?? I can understand Alan's "anxiety". I think I'd be totally perturbed should some kid says he wanna marry Emma.. hmmmmm.... tsk tsk...
Haha... relax leh... kids are kids, their notion of getting married is probably equivalent to "best frens". Not like ours. Don't worry! :P
urm. this reminds me of an incident - on my fifth birthday, i asked my cousin to marry me. everyone laughed at us and i cried. the incident still embarrasses us (cousin and me) to this day!
but it's so cute - and i totally understand the "father of the bride" thing. Adrian kisses Cherise and says, "No man but daddy is allowed to kiss you..." haha!
Sally bought the VCD "Father of the Bride" for me, praying and hoping that I'll not turn out like Steve Martin - a super paranoid dad! haha!!!
Wah...they really start young leh...but I can understand lah...I was already giving flowers and kissing girls when I was in K1...ha ha! But it was very innocent...
Wah, Ad, so you are one of those boys who go around kissing girls and making them scream! I remember there was a boy like this is my kindergarten too, and we really hated him!!! haha.
Ah...but the difference is that the girls didn't scream...in fact they kiss back ha ha! But when other boys copied my actions, the girls screamed and they get into trouble haha! I hate to say this but I'm a *ahem* charmer muah ha ha! As such...I already know all the tricks in the book so good like to Cherise's boyfriends in future...
Hahaha.... Aiyo, you and Alan sama sama... Freaky future "Girlfriend's Dad". I bet you also wanna sing "Butterfly Kisses" at Cherise's wedding rite?!?
"I told him ok already, but he still keeps asking!!!"
hahaha... so cute!
Post a Comment