Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still Pondering

With Agapeland closing by end of 2009, I'm still thinking what should we do - should we pull Joseph out of Agapeland now or leave him there till he graduates?

It seems that the teachers may stay till end of 2009. Apparently, the management has given them a package so that they will stay. But honestly, if a better deal comes along - with greater prospects, more training, more equipping, will they still stay? Will Joseph be caught then with no teacher in mid-2009? What then are we going to do?

Or should we pull him out now and register him in another school? In the new school, he gets to go swimming once a week in the afternoon. He will also get to graduate in style - with a whole lot more other children. At Agapeland, with many parents pulling their kids out, I'm sure ther will be very few kids. What sort of year end/graduating concert will Joseph have next year? A very very unexciting/small scale concert - as compared to the few years before. In the new school, he will get to have a K2 camp! Not bad yah. An overnight camp in school - what an experience!

Haha... from the sound of the ranting thus far, it seems that I'm keen to pull him out right? Maybe, maybe not. Sal and I are still fretting over this decision. Oh Heavenly Father, what will Thou hast me to do... Please enlighten us.

So my friends... do pray for Sal and me as we seek God and make a decision soon.

Blessings!
My Daddy

1 comment:

Hann Hann said...

k2 overnight camp!?

I'm not sure if my parents will allow me to go when i'm in K2...

 
web tracking