Sunday, May 17, 2009

Semestral Assessment 1's over!

After two and a half long weeks, SA1's over. :)
This, being Megan's very first exams, was very stressful for me. Yes. You read correctly, I was stressed. She wasn't, and I think that's probably because we had been consistent with homework and the revision leading up to the papers. The consistency was impressive, if I might say so, cos it's probably more than I've ever been even when I was a student. :P

Not many primary schools these days still have mid-years. Some friends who have kids in the same age group have told us that their kids need not be go through that. My response? Depending on how you look at this, it might not be a good thing! haha.. oh well. I am for regular testing - I think it builts resilience and discipline. Not just in the child, in the mommy too! haha!

Anyhow, here's what I got from little Megan the day after her last paper.

All the hard work and this letter = Priceless!

5 comments:

Shirley Lim said...

Hi Sally,

I meant to say this earlier but always forgot. I never failed to be amazed by Joseph's works of art. He can draw really well... an artist in the making indeed.

Shirley

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Wa...so sweet :)

Hann Hann said...

sounds like KCPS is a good choice.

we should be moving to tpy though... don't know which school to choose for Hann.

~AlanSal~ said...

Thanks Shirley! Yeah, we love his drawings too. :)

Hey Ed, yeah, our hearts are overjoyed that she is enjoying this journey. :)

~AlanSal~ said...

Hi Ariel, yes, we are thankful for signing Meg in this school and Joseph too, for 2010. Is Hann all ok now? If you wanna find out more about kcpps, we can meet up somewhere near our house. :)

 
web tracking