Monday, November 27, 2006

Joejoe's latest ambition! YAY!


Haha! Just as predicted, my son Joseph's ambition has changed!
His wish to be a fire-fighter has lasted exactly ONE week, much to our delight! haha...
Yesterday he told me he wants to be a Fixer. Fix what? I'm sure you'll ask... And I did, so he gave it a 3-second thot, and said, "I want to fix toys. I will fix all the toys in the world to make all my frens happy." So proud of him. If he does that, he'll know one day that he's fixing not just their toys, but also their spirits. :)

Yesterday he fell sick, high fever. But he was still his usual self, cheerful, playful and delightful. He was trembling at one stage, and having not felt that feeling before, he said, "Mommy, something is happening to me! My bones are moving in my body!" Haha... it took me quite a few seconds to understand what he meant! :)

Have a blessed week everyone! Deliberately look out for the Presence of God where you are k! :)
Sal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joe2 is such a brave boy and such a boy. Yet when i caught him giving Sal a peck, that's such a soft side of him. He is such a blessing and so special :D

 
web tracking