You can tell I'm not exactly that enthusiastic.
Altho I should have a reason to, since 2006 sees a year where I've fulfilled 4 v important dreams of mine. Not in any order of importance:
1. Got my driver's license
2. Started a humble little food business
3. Balanced as a mom & wife with SSW/C at work
4. Another dream which I can't announce to blogland. Sorry. :)
Thank God. Truly. For moments and days of victories and that of doubt - for I've always been proven by Him, that He knows me better than anyone, and think farther than I ever can. :)
Thank God, for my hubby and boss. Gosh, I think one of the best things about working together is to be able to spend time and have lunch together, almost everyday. It's really cool, and how many ladies get to have this luxury? haha...
Thank God, for my babies. For helping me understand in another dimension the true meaning of "laying my isaac(s) down". For being able to hold them each day and nite and know that they are the best "things" that ever happened to me. To see them grow in character, in faith, in vocab! haha.. life is indeed an adventure with the two of them!
Thank God for our families, who are very much a part of our little family. Looking at the Family Tree I helped Megan do as her homework earlier in the year, I know we can never live in such love, peace and comfort without them. So thank God for blessing them, for they have blessed us soooo much.
Thank God for our co-workers, who in their own and unique ways have taught me how to be a better (and nicer) person to work and live with. haha. For creating and maintaining a workplace which I can look forward to going each day. I know I'm blessed.
Lastly, thank God for our other family - Ps Bea and all our friends in TCC, CM. Gosh, what's better than loving and chasing after our King is to have all of them in the journey together. Thanks for the moments of challenge, of growth, of tears and of testifying!
Ps, thanks for the times we can spend at your feet :)
This is beginning to sound like some album cover acknowledgement. haha...
Ok, my resolutions for 2007.
1. To spend more deliberate & purposeful time with my First Love.
2. To love my hubby more (and he knows I mean how)
3. To spend more deliberate & purposeful time with Meg and Joejoe together and individually.
4. To spend more deliberate & purposeful time with our families.
5. To take out my two remaining irritating wisdom teeth.
6. To drink hot stuff whenever possible.
7. To choose soupy food over fried food whenever possible.
8. To be faithful in the little things in life and at work.
9. To continue to grow in Mustard Seed faith for MSCF.
10. To be consistent in keeping to our budget.
11. To save enough to bring the kids to Disneyland.
12. To maintain a record free and accident free driving record.
That's about it for now, I think. First time I'm announcing this. haha.
Gosh, pls try not to hold me to it each time you see me drink a can of coke k!
That would not work as an encouragement, I might ignore you! :P
Blessed New Year Friends!!!
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment