Recently we were irked by the company we bought our insurance policies from.
Apparently, my 15-year policy has recently changed. The number of years I have to pay my premiums for was supposed to be 15 years and I get to receive a sum of money each year after that. After some frustrating checks, I found out that I now have to pay another 29years (I've paid for 6-ish years so far)!!!!
That's craziness! From a 15 year policy, it's been changed to a 35 years policy! GOSH! No way am I gonna stick with that. So, I'm gonna surrender this and get a new one that insures me with more and pay lesser.
Anyway, recently Alan and I started talking about this question that most parents don't really wanna ask themselves. If we die together, who will we leave our kids with? We went through in our discussion possible candidates our family, our friends, our pastors, our colleagues... haha... And after a lengthy discussion, we've made our choice.
And you know who you are! We know we will "ruin" your life.. haha, but we know you will be the next best choice for our children to grow up with, to know God, to love God and to be godly individuals. We know you will give them your best of time, love and stuff. These may not be the best, but having your best is good enough already. Thanks for saying YES! :)
And if you're not the one, pls don't get upset with us. We've thought of all the possible scenarios on your plates, and we don't want our kids to become burdens on your shoulders...
Anyway! Yup, at least that's settled. If the Lord chooses to take us home early and together, at least we know our kids will be in safe hands :)
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment