Saturday, May 19, 2007

Name for our Pie Shop!

YAY! To date, we've sold 16 pies online! PtL!
What thrills us most is that people actually enjoy our creation as much as we do!

haha... still find it hard to believe! I mean, if my hubby or children like my pie, I'd understand, cos they'll taste the love and effort that I've put in too. But for people to wanna pay for my pies?! Hmm... I can only say thank you Jesus!

So recently, I sent out an email to some frens and colleagues to suggest a name for my forthcoming online pie shop. Winner of the chosen name gets a PIE! haha... Here's the shortlisted list of names. Tell me which one you like and why ok!





NAMES of Pie SHOP:

  • Mash & Kindle
  • SIMply Pies
  • Slice of Pie / Love/ Life
  • Sal's Pie Deli
  • SimPIEcity
  • Pieful
  • Sal's Bakehouse
  • Sheppy's Pie (we thot this will be cool for a kiddy's version)
  • Cravings - The Pie Shop
  • The Pie & I
  • The Pietato Shop
  • TPS (that pie shop)
  • Yummylicious!
  • Pielicious!
Hmm... difficult to choose huh?
Thanks for all of you who have contributed! Tell me which one stands out for you ok?
I suppose a good pie shop name should be easy to remember, readable, understandable.
:) Help me ok!

THANKS and have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
web tracking