Wednesday, June 13, 2007

S-T-R-E-S-S!

I am taking 5mins to rest of my eyes and brain.
I am stressed! And have been so since last week with the two talks I am doing.
One I completed last Sat in Church. For some funny reason, despite having giving
talks in external organisations many times before, i felt extremely "butterfly"-like
that day. Perhaps that was how Jesus felt when He had to preach in His own
hometown. :) Thank God all was well.

Tomorrow's the other one. The irony, guess what the topic is? Haha... Stress management
and burnout prevention. hehe. And I am just stressed looking at all the stats about how
stressed Singaporeans are and will continue to be. Been working and reworking the PPT
slides and the handouts and the activities with my co-worker Josh.
Just took a look at him and he is as gooey-eyed as I am now. ARGH.

What's not helping, is the gnawing pain in my gum! I've just finished the last of my antibiotics
and trying to cut down my intake of painkillers. So the pain is slowly creeping back out again. Two more weeks to that dreadful op! Can't say I can't wait, but can't say I can wait too!!

This is a ranting post - to take a breather and share my thots.

PS: Something exciting! We have 3 orders for Father's Day Shepherd's Pie to date! hee.


No comments:

 
web tracking