Just came back from the Dr's again!
ARGH!
I'm still feverish, for the 4th Day in a row and still on MC since last Monday.
The wisdom tooth op residual pain got worse towards the end of last week. By Sat, I was harboring really bad headaches that would last whole days and bodily aches, all stuffed-up nose and since 2 days ago, my throat started to be sore too.
To cut a long and dreary story short, yup, the Dr just got me started on a new course of Antibiotics.
Still on MC.
And have officially lost 2kgs.
Really need to get back into action. Have not been able to spend time with kids (and for that matter, can't hug them, kiss them... boo hoo). And poor Alan have been shouldering all the housework, the parenting all by himself. Sorry Dear!
Not to mention I need to get back to work! Been postponing cases and asking colleagues to cover for me... SIGH.
PRAY FOR ME!!!
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment