My son is not afraid to ask many questions. Some I would have long explanations for. But for those others I can't answer, I usually just push to his Daddy (who would usually come up with ridiculous imaginary out-of-nowhere answers just to keep him quiet) :P Here are some samples:
1. What is under sand (at the beach)?
2. What is sand made of?
3. How do they make transformers?
4. When can I become a transformer?
5. Do fishes (elephants, ants, cockroaches, cows & pigs) have hearts?
5. What is under the lift?
6. What is inside our poo-poo?
7. Why is Daddy the head of the house?
8. When is my turn to be the head of the house?
9. Can I marry you, Mommy?
10. Why wasn't I the pageboy at your wedding when Daddy married you?
11. How come you can't dance like a ballerina?
12. Why do I have an outie and Cheh Cheh has an innie (he's talking belly-buttons here)?
13. How come I can squeeze out of your belly button when you gave birth to me?
(Disclaimer: I didn't teach him that!)
And the champion question to date -
14. How come God doesn't need to sleep but I need to nap?
Haha... :O)
Hey, if you guys have some brilliant answers to any of these questions, pls enlighten me.
Leave your answers in the comments page! Forever grateful! :P
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
3 comments:
Answers
Haha they can be equally strange!
1. Some more sand, then after that some soil, then some rocks, then some red hot lava, then the middle of earth.
2. Tiny pieces of rock that have been smashed by the sea.
3. God made them too, they are from outer space. (the show said that!)
4. You can be a transformer now, today, depending on what you want to transform into! Just think then you can transform liaoz!
5. Yes they do, some big and some small. They have brains too, thought they don't always use it like some of us ahah.
6. Emptiness, air is under the lift.
7. Rubbish, waste that our bodies don't want. So don't eat it.
8. Cause he's a big man, 1 day when you grow that big, you also can. Anyway God made him head too!
9.Please refer to qns 8. Anyway God will tell you.
10. No you can't cause only can marry 1 person and i'm married to your daddy. Sorry dear. But you can be my prince ahah.
11. Cause you weren't around yet, God was still deciding when to bring you to earth.
12. Sensitive qns, dunno whether he means his private parts? Anyway ah cause you are a boy and she's a girl, God made us different? Makes life more fun.
13. You can't cause you didn't come out from there. You came out from a birth canal, you those long long pipes? You came out from mommy's stomach and into that canal.
14. Do you really want to be God? He has lots of prayers to ans, lots of miracles to do, has to be everywhere, everytime, has only sun as His off day, has to adjust the weather, the stars, the moons, the sun, occasionally blow some air, speak to people all the time, tell them to read their bibles, pray,etc... You get the point.
GOSH! It's not that i very free but i just can't help answering kids questions ahah. Wonder what his response will be.
Check out the answers on my blog...
Haha, thanks guys! Now I know I can refer my son to either of you if he comes up with sth like tat again!!! :o)
Josh - Erm, Joejoe was talking about belly buttons for Qn 12!! And I'm not so sure if I want to tell him God made transformers! :P Next time you see him, you can try and tell him lah!
Ad - Glad to know you are feeling beta fm the food poisoning! :)
After reading your answers, I understand why your title is "go ask your mom" Haha... I can imagine you explaining to Cherise!
Post a Comment