Sunday, November 16, 2008

Her first...

We met a fren the other day during lunch. His 14 month old daughter has just started running and he mentioned that he had missed her firsts so-far. First step, first word, first run, etc. We consider ourselves very blessed, to witness our little girl's first graduation ceremony, complete with the works (ie: mortar board, graduation regalia, certificate and even the curtsy).
As much as I was telling myself not to cry (and be an embarrassment), I couldn't stop my tears, for once! haha... As she marched down the aisle, we were soooo proud of her. Even more thankful for God's hand that's been upon her all these years. I remember placing her in playgroup when she was only 2, and how far she's come along.
In the subsequent skit after the walk down the aisle, she acted as one of the three little pigs in the famous story, working along the theme of "The Wise Builder", exhorting us to remember to build our houses on the Rock. She did so well. We are proud and gratified. Very very amazed.
More pics to come along soon... :)





No comments:

 
web tracking