Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Letter

We finally received this letter from Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School - the school we are sending Megan next year (and Joseph, the following year). We were informed of her class - Primary 1 Agape and her House - Sirkett. We'll be attending an orientation next Sat, where we will meet her form teacher, the location of her classroom, the rest of her classmates and many more. I know she is very excited, which is probably a good thing! But note the 2nd last line of this pic above, "To help ease your child's entry anxieties..." haha, I think they should change that to "To help ease your anxieties about your child"! Cos that's how I feel! :P

The letter came with annexes of the book lists, what to bring on first day of school, name tag order list, uniform order list and programme on Orientation Day. God is so good, we were blessed with $200 for Meg's uniforms and books. :) And also thank God for putting Josiah (our fellow labourer in the PSG's son) in the same class as her - that's one less stranger in the new school! :)

Looking forward to Meg's graduation concert this coming Friday. Already at the rehearsal the other day, I was peeking from the Mezzanine floor of our church auditorium, and I was fighting big fat tears rolling down the brim of my eyes, just watching her walk down the aisle in her graduation gown and mortar board. Must control! haha...


No comments:

 
web tracking