Hi everyone! I'm clearing my bookshelf and I'm recycling some but during the process, I also found some too good to throw away. So I would like to give them away or pass them around. If you are interested to read and pass them along, please let me know so that I can pass to you.
1. Scarred by Dave Roever. Mr Roever came to TCC many years ago to preach. He was Veteran who fought in Vietnam, had a grenade blown up right in his hand. At least 80-90% burnt, lost his fingers and 1/2 his face, yet God used him and preached all over US and different parts of the world. During the service, he played How Great Thou Art with his remaining fingers that left everyone speechless and the whole congregation erupted with applause - not just at him but an applause to God who redeemed Mr Roever and used his "disability" to share the gospel. The piano piece was stunning.
2. Betrayed - Stan Telchin. A successful 50 yo business received a call from his 21 yo daughter telling him she's now a Messianic Jew. This is his story of how he overcame his anger and found his way to Yeshua.
3. Widsom by Dr Larry Lea. Extra copy. Based on Proverbs. A good book to read.
4. God Came near by Max Lucado.
I'm still clearing. If I've more books to give away, will update everyone again. In the meantime, keep reading! Btw, NLB is having promotion - double borrowing limit. I'm reading Hope Resurrected by Pastor Dutch Sheets.
And I heard that Adrian and Jas has gotten the book on the Shack. Pray you're blessed reading the book.
Be blessed everyone!
My Daddy checking out.
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
2 comments:
Ok. The following books have been taken.
1. Betrayed.
2. Wisdom - for someone in Japan. :-)
3. God Came Near.
Only 1 more book left - Scarred.
Last book gone! Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment