Thursday, December 04, 2008

Piano and books.

Our beautiful piano has arrived!



Megan's P1 books have also arrived! Came in this special box...apparently it's a trademark of this bookstore we purchased the books from. Cool...

Loads of textbooks, workbooks, exercise books, stationery, even the good ol' mug with toothbrush!
It comes with a big art folio - zipped bag, colour pencils, playdough(!!!), oil pastels, drawing block, coloured paper, ice-cream sticks (>scratch head<), poster colours... I must say though, that because everything is colourful and quite nice to the eye, Megan is really excited packing and reading through everything! As you can see, I've diligently written her name on ALL the items. hee. My colleague said she even labelled every colour pencil! Hmm... should I do that?? haha... And no longer do we need to wrap the books with the single piece of plastic films... the booklist has plastic covers listed too, so we got them. Must give the books all the protection, they have to last two years! (so that Joseph can inherit!)

1 comment:

Noe said...

Woo hoo! Excellent! =)

 
web tracking