You know how medicine bottles these days have those child-safe caps?
We have a bottle of multivits we feed the kids everyday that has one of such caps. These vits are really yummy, despite the fact that they look rather dull (which means they are free of artificial colouring!). Our kids love chewing on them every morning - a good perk-me-up alternative to lollies!
Yesterday morning, I took the bottle out of the fridge and left it on the table. Megan saw it and tried opening it. I've tried explaining to her sometime back that only adults can open the bottle. Maybe I should've explained it a little better. Cos when she tried it yesterday, all she managed to do was to turn the cap round and round (you have to press it down before you start turning). In her desperate attempt to get the yummy vits, she said out loud to the bottle,
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment