Sorry this took so long. Some friends have been asking how Megan's first day of school in P1 was. We've put up these photos in FB, so here they are again. :)
This is a precious moment for mommy and daughter as she gets dressed in her smart uniform and getting ready for Day 1 in primary school. I dunno who was more anxious!The ergonomic bagpack that costs a whopping $109! haha... but it's the one that fits her best. We tried many many, the others were either too long, too wide, not enough support, not big enough, way too big... Oh well, we figured getting her a bag she likes is a good start (since she's gotto carry it everyday!), so here it is!
Here's Megan, all decked up, ready to head to school. The blue bag you see is her art folio. She had plasticine, ice-cream sticks, poster colours, colour pencils, coloured paper & construction paper in there, all listed in the book list. I wonder if she'd really get to use them all??
All the P1 newbies waiting at the concourse, wondering what's gonna happen next. I didn't take a pic of the parents, we were all waiting around, nervously tip-toeing, using signals and gestures to communicate to our kids. I love her expression. haha...
Her lunch box for Day 1. Chicken nuggets, honey nectarines and mini m&ms. What I forgot was that the m&ms melt! So by recess time, they were all mushy and can't be eaten. Oops. Haha, it's my secret ambition to be one of those Bento-moms. Let's see how long I'll last doing this! ;P
We were only allowed to look at her from afar during recess. She had a buddy (P2) who was very meticulous and sensitive. Held her by the arm, asked her if she wanted drinks, etc. Thank God!
I was extremely touched to see this scene. Here's Joseph giving Megan a nice big hug when she was released from her class. This was how much they missed each other...
We went to our fave Thai Restaurant in Jalan Pemimpin for a celebrative feast after the long day. She still looks pretty glowy after a day in Pri School! :)
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
2 comments:
stil a bento-mom? :p
Yeah! Doing quite well, if I might boast a little! haha... she enjoys eating them and I enjoy seeing the empty lunchbox each day. :) So yup, will keep on doing as long she likes it!
Post a Comment