Sunday, March 22, 2009

Father and Kids Time

Daddy and the kids had a lot of fun just now. We were car washing. Somehow there was a layer of grease and I decided we should have some fun - take the kids out of the house so that mommy can get some rest (Sally has not been well - flu. So she was sleeping most part of the weekend.)

Gave each a bucket and a cloth and let them loose. Haha Of course, I took the opportunity to splash them with some water haha.. that's how car washing with the kids should be. We had a good laugh... :-)

I'd have to say that they did a terrific job. We cleaned the whole car - inside and outside. At the end of it, the 3 of us were very proud of our effort - nice, shiny and black. The unfortunate thing is that I did not bring my camera along to take a picture of the kids and the car... Bum...

And just as we were going off, Joseph said, "Daddy, I think I can be a car cleaner when I grow up".

???

My Daddy

No comments:

 
web tracking