It's finally gotten to me.
After holding up for nearly 4 months, this schedule and its madness is breaking me down. I've got soooo much to do. Been working late into the nites. Yes, I know, this defeats the purpose of me going part-time, this is not without struggle too. Cos I value my sleep! But with not much time frames to play around with, I do count spending time with my loved ones more important. So work will have to come when the kids zzz.
Tomorrow Alan will be flying to Vietnam. Short trip. Next Thurs, he's flying off to Shanghai, also for a couple of days. But as usual, I don't like him going away. I used to cry. I dunno if I still will. Just don't like the feeling of having to face everything all by myself.
The whole office is gearing up for our 2nd annual "Head Over Heels" Couples Run. I am excited, but at the moment still feeling stressed about being the Master of Ceremonies for the event. Alan was supposed to co-host with me, but work comes first lah. After Saturday morning, I'll be able to take a breather.
Or can I? There's much to do at work. Cases are piling up. Meetings, backlog, deadlines, network meetings, meetings with bosses, meetings with staff, training, emails to reply. Haven't done my claims for the last three months. ARGH. I wish I can spend more time with my staff. It's always nice when I do.
It's not helping that I've been battling with a bad case of flu. If I say I seem to always feel like I have thick, disgusting mucus stuck in between my nose and my throat, would you know what I mean? Sorry to be graphic here. But that's how I feel.
Megan's SA is coming up next month. I also wish I have more time to go through her work with her, at her pace, not at mine - because I've got rush. I really dread that. I must make time.
I want to spend unhurried time with my Lord. I must make it happen. I know one of the reasons why I am not zzz well and not doing so well is because of the lack of this essential portion of my life. I must.
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
4 comments:
i wish i could be there to give u a hug now..~ will pray that u'll find a time of refreshing...
at least u still get to celebrate 1st April with Alan? :)
I wish you could be here too! thanks for the virtual hug. means lots...
Yeah, we'll have 1st april with each other, then he flies off the next day. I'll have to get used to this...
*hugs hugs*
Thanks Rach...
Post a Comment