Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What's worse than being sick?

To be sick on holidays!

Megan's got a itchy-throat cough and runny nose - started on Sunday, and this is the week of her term hols! How dreadful!

And not surprisingly, Joejoe made up a whole list of excuses to try and convince me why I should keep him at home too. From how he wanted to spend more time with me (low level desperation), to he's got to pack up his room (mid level), to "it's not fair!" (very desperate!) haha...

Yup, so I gave in. I spent a good day with the two of them yesterday. :) Just enjoying each other's presence. We also made dinner - homemade wanton! No pics just yet, just changed my handphone to a Samsung (yes, have decided to ditch Nokia finally) and have not figured out downloading of pics. Praise God for His favour with Starhub for blessing me with waiver of recontract fees and a hp voucher! :D





No comments:

 
web tracking