Ok, I confess, I find great joy in making up little lunch boxes for Meg and Joejoe everyday. :) Think I mentioned before that I've been pretty inspired by the various blogs of moms making picture-perfect bentos for their little ones. I've not reached that standard - long way to go!! But at least I know my kids look forward to opening their lunchboxes everyday! :)
I don't get to snap pictures of all the stuff I put in the boxes, cos I'm usually rushing around (alot) in the mornings to get Meg ready for school and me for work. But here are a few of them...
Rainbow Macaroni with Pears
Sausages with Buttered Corn and Mandarin Oranges
Luncheon Meat Omelette in Pandan BreadRaisins and Wang Wang (to share with best friend)
Homemade Waffles with HoneySugar Grapes and Raspberry Hearts
Mandarin Oranges
Salted Beans
Homemade Thumbprint Cookies
7 comments:
Cool stuff zegie! :) :) You are a bento mum; can drop the "wannabe" already ;-)
hehe... thanks yiyi! I'm sure you can give me some suggestions for bento variety too! :)
*clap*clap*
oh wow wee! looks yummilicious!! yea u can be called a real bento-mum alr!
Hee Thanks Rach!
Wah! no more wannabe... I'm e wannabe! feeling guilty when I saw those really yummy photos! certainly beats Nicole's granola bars and twistees!
Hi JH, join me!! :) There are plenty of bento moms' blogs out there for inspiration. For starters, try shopping at Daiso! Get your basic bento gear and then it all falls into place. :)
Post a Comment