Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
"He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler." Psalm 91:4
Near Happenings:
- Por Por's 60th Birthday Celebration (2 May)
9 comments:
well done, megan! well done, megan's mummy!
wow! what an awesome report card!! (Chinese 99.5!)
Thanks Ariel!
Hi Daf, yea, I'm especially happy with her Chinese results. You know me lah, Chinese is important! :)
All credit goes to mommy - who've consistently helped Meg on a daily basis...
Thanks to me wife for educating our kids - strong values and good grades!
My Daddy
Don't think she got her chinese from daddy! :)
but great report card!
Well done Megan and parents...
I believe that a child needs to be happy and feel supported in order to enjoy the education process !
Keep it up .. 99.5% for chinese is fantastic !
Thanks Shirley! :)
Hi Ed, haha... you remember that about Alan huh! :) He's improved tremendously leh! Cos now must give speeches in mandarin... But I do have to help out once in awhile, write out the hanyu pinyin on his script! :)
But Ed is right! The chinese part definitely did not come from me. haha
But I certainly have improved - from lots of interactions with the Chinese. haha...
wow wow wow!!! 3 cheers for meg and mummy!!!
Post a Comment