The kids and I wanted to try out a butter cookie recipe. We needed something simple, straightforward, child-friendly. And so we decided to try out this recipe, courtesy of www.karencheng.com.au - Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life. I am a follower of her blog. Her writings are both inspiring and down to earth. And so many times I find myself nodding to what I'm reading on her blog, cos she's been where I've been and she writes it out so well!
Anyways, back to the cookies. Here's the recipe.
The difference was that Meg and Joejoe didn't wanna use cookie cutters. They came up with their own twang and called it "Thumbprint Cookies". They'd roll little blobs of dough with their little hands and then impressed their thumbprints on them to create little dents. And then stuck little M&M chocolates on it. So cute.But knowing that their grandparents would prefer not to have the extra chocs, they made pure thumbprint cookies for them. :) Don't they look good?
Go ahead and give it a try! :)
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
2 comments:
looks yummy and pretty!!
haha.. joejoe's latest ambition is so cute... Pastor with 5 kids??
Hallow Sensee-Ding!
Ya! We have no idea where on earth the "5 kids" or the "Pastor" portion came about. But then again, based on previous records, his ambitions last at most one month. :P
Post a Comment