Sunday, July 26, 2009

So, this is how it was, now I remember.

It's really still early days yet. And I'm only just beginning to feel the pregnancy symptoms this week. The tiredness is really overwhelming. Powernaps usually work wonders for me and over the weekends, I have been taking long naps too. But I'm still bushed by 9ish everynight.

Nausea has also set in. For Meg and Joseph's pregnancy, I had night sickness, as opposed to the normal morning sickness. I'd preferred getting sick at night, cos that means I was still functional in the day and just had to sleep early. But for the last few days, I've been feeling nauseous for most parts of my waking moments! I have resorted to nibbling on dried orange peel (not exactly my favourite!). I'm trying to remind myself that all this is supposed to be signs of a healthy and growing pregnancy. I'm just praying it's gonna end soon and that God will give me the grace to go through this!

In the meantime, life goes on. The gynae has ordered bedrest for a week, that was almost impossible with Meg and Joejoe's schedules. I'm just thankful for Alan who has taken upon himself more than his share of the load. Thanks Dear! Also for caring co-workers who have started to nag at me with every move I make! haha... Thanks guys!

Thanks for all your prayers. Please continue to join us in prayer for our next appointment with the gynae, that we will see baby healthy and strong! Thanks!

4 comments:

JH said...

Congrats!! And welcome to the party for mummies with 3 kids... :)
Pls rest lots and don't chiong anymore!

Shirley Lim said...

Congrats ! Do rest lots so that you have a healthy bouncing baby !

rach said...

oh sal hang in there...rem wat u told me that time while i was battling with the nausea...it'll end soon :) i rem sparkling ribena helped u, u took? hugs..

~AlanSal~ said...

Hi Ladies,

Thank you! Trying to rest as much as I can!

Hi Rach,
I'm trying to tell myself it's only temporary. It's really tough!

 
web tracking