Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Melting

It's been sweltering hot! Even in the comforts of my air-conditioned bedroom, I need to have the air-con on and the fan still blowing at me. I remember being like this with the last two pregnancies quite early on. But this time around, this heatwave is hitting me like a tonne of bricks only about now. The funny thing is to see poor Alan covering the blanket all the way to his neck while I complain of how hot I am. haha... it's usually the other way around. I don't usually even sleep through the nite with the air-con on. Oh well, one of the opposite effects of pregnancies, just like my chilli intake.

Wondering how long more the little gal is gonna take to come. I shall spare everyone of my aches and pains. It's getting a little hard to bear! Not long now!

No comments:

 
web tracking