Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Day the Milkshake Flew

Couldn't resist this....

Sally bought a milkshake. Left it on top of the car. Removed the car seat so that our colleagues can sit. Went to the driver seat. Drove off.

Yep! with the milkshake on top of the car still. Hahaha!!!

Off she went and her phone rang. Did not pick it up (safe driver... and right thing to do).

It was mom. Mom said - Aiyah! I tried to call you just now. I saw you driving and saw a cup on top of your car. I tried to wave to you to get your attention but you didn't see.

I wonder where the milkshake landed... hahah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wee hee yeah yeah i heard about that soo Funny!
poor Sal no milkshake!
Buy u another one lah!
Billy Bombers Choclate Malt Shake ruxs!
It's da best!
Orh orh i love your kids singing so nice and chirpy!
Maybe they should audition for Hillsongs Kids!
Cheerio Alan and Sal!

Anonymous said...

Orh yah MUST comment your blog's graphics and layout is so beautiful!
Cool love the flowers!
Must be Sal the hopeless romantic ahah

 
web tracking