Saturday, September 16, 2006

We've Got Guests!!!


We've got guests coming over! Tomorrow Uncle John and Auntie Ivy are coming over for a get together. Daddy and Mommy invited them over and we are going to have some fun and food.

(Anyway, we heard Daddy and Mommy talking to each other - that we have no idea of the concept of time - because I (Joe-Joe) cried yesterday and insisted that Uncle John and Auntie Ivy come over yesterday... Dad said I (Joe Joe) was sulking in the car)... haha... I think I need to learn yesterday, today, tomorrow. Can someone explain that to us? Dad's confusing us...

We were told that Uncle John and Auntie Ivy were very excited and have already bought stuff for us to make sushi!!! thank you Uncle John and Auntie Ivy! All because they heard Dar-dar-dee said that we like sushi (or rather Maki - like Crab Stick Maki, Inari Maki, and Cha So Ba! Hehe!)

And this morning, we helped Mom cut button mushrooms. It was fun! We brought out a Chef's hat and put it on and started walking around the house in it. Because Mommy and Daddy are going to prepare Shephard's Pie! And we have a part to play in the pie! We cut them into cubes.

So we're so looking forward to tomorrow when Uncle John and Auntie Ivy come to our house. We have games to play with them - cooking game (where we will cook lotsa lotsa stuff for them to eat - hot dog, milo-bing, etc etc etc), Dominos, memo games - and we definitely will show them the dinosaurs we have and maybe we can get Auntie Ivy to read to us. That'll be fun!

Daddy is going to lead worship in church tomorrow at Lavender and we will come back after that. Take a nap and get ready for fun in the evening.

It's going to be a fun day tomorrow... A really good day.

ps: see how lah... I (Megan) may sing that silly song about the bear combing his hair for Uncle John and Auntie Ivy.. Har har har...

Meg: Funny how Daddy and Mommy seems to be inviting more uncles and aunties over these days or going to some other uncles and aunties' place (Joe: like going to Godpa's and Auntie Ade's house - we watched Jonah and the Big Fish! thank you for lending us the DVD! We had heaps of fun, jumping on Mommy's bed and singing and dancing to the song!!!)... I wonder why... (Joe Joe says - who cares? So long as I have fun and food to eat and toys to play!)... then I heard Mommy and Daddy say something about we love them and want to build strong relationships... :-) and I know we're going to catch a basketball match between Singapore and the Perth Wildcats (Perth - where Mommy and Daddy fell in love) with Uncle Joshie at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. It'll be fun too!

Megan and Joseph.

No comments:

 
web tracking