Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We had Fun!

We had fun when Uncle John and Auntie Ivy came over on Sunday evening!

(By the way, here's how Uncle John and Auntie Ivy look like - unfortunately we did not have a good front shot)











We had so much, so much food. I could see Daddy and Uncle John having a hard time trying to finish the food. Oh well... they didn't. Here's a picture to show you...

At one point, when Uncle John was trying to roll the maki for us to eat! Mommy did something naughty. She put my dinosaurs onto the seaweed and wanted to roll it up! bleagh! I cried. But Mommy quickly said sorry for pulling a joke on me and gave me Mug, the rich and creamy root beer, and I'm a happy vegemite again... haha!

We played Memo, painted seashells (supposed to paint sea shells - Megan ended up painting her hands!).

We did puzzles (Uncle John and Auntie Ivy gave us a dino puzzle) and ...

We played Jenga! Loser has to sing. And guess what, I lost most of the time! Hahah! For a simple reason: I wanted to sing for everyone to listen and I literally bull-dozed one down. Here's the evidence! hahaha... (by the way, check out Megan's look of concentration!)


It was a good Sunday evening... We had loads of fun! thank you Uncle John and Auntie Ivy for spending the precious Sunday evening with us. Hope you will come back again and we can play again! (Mommy said that we knocked out in like 2 minutes and was sound asleep in La-La Land - hahah!)

Megan and Joe Joe

No comments:

 
web tracking