Sunday, March 25, 2007

Megan's turn to be quarantined

Two weeks after Joejoe's miraculous 4-day healing of Chicken Pox, we found the suspicious, malicious, unwelcoming spots on Megan's neck. Yup! It's her turn! Today's Day 5, and the spots are drying into scabs. She's got more than her brother and have more complaints of the unbearable itchiness too. This means we have quarantined her at home for 5 long days. haha. Almost the same as when she had HFMD (Hand Footh Mouth Disease).

And she is BORED! I think she never thot she'd miss Agapeland as much as she is now. She realises now how much she relishes the company of Teacher Rhonda and her friends. Alan and I take turns to "work from home" (thanks for understanding bosses who gave us this option instead of taking days of leave again!). Well, well-meaning frens and family keep telling us, it's good that she has it now. Get it over and done with. Yeah, I guess.

Times like these I thank God I have two kids. They play soooo well together. Occasionally I'd hear a "Orh! I go tell Mommy what you did!" But apart from that, they highly entertain each other. From playing doctor and patient, daddy and mommy, Megan and pet puppydog (Guess who's the doggy?), Bob the Builder and Wendy the Fixer and even to pretending they are teachers of agapeland and their stuffed animals were the students! Haha. It's truly great fun to see them playing, altho they were in all seriousness.

Phew, so, this 2nd outbreak should clear in a day or two. We're praying that we can take a break after this. Anyway, in a week's time, it'll be our 7th Wedding Anniversary! Has it only been 7 years? haha, feels like a long time. :)

Have a great week frens!

No comments:

 
web tracking