Hi folks! Thought I should just post this since I just got the email from Children's Cancer Foundation.
Well, it's Hair for Hope. I've signed up to participate in this event, with blessings from me wife, me pastor and boss and the support from my colleagues. So, on 1st July, I'll be shaving it for charity.
Like I mentioned in the short write up at the shavee's page at CCF, when Rachael and Josh asked me about it, I thought why not. And the first 2 people that came to my mind is Naomi and a friend, RH, who is battling cancer right now and he has 2 boys. Naomi completed the whole course of therapy and is healed! Little Naomi was about 2+ if I recall correctly and she went through the whole ordeal bravely. So, I thought I'd lend a hand to this cause and so signed up for it.
Right now, I'm just waiting for the exact timing. All I know now is it'll be on 1st July. Will keep everyone posted. In the meantime, to support me, you can go to this website http://www.ccf.org.sg/hfh/webApp/listShavees.php and do an online donation.
BUT also remember to support Care Community Services Society (www.carecom.org.sg) where Sal and I work at. CCSS is a non-profit, voluntary welfare organisation. CCSS is also the social arm of Trinity Christian Centre. So, don't forget to support Sal and me as we go about doing our Heavenly Father's business. There are lots of lives to be touched.
Blessings!
My Daddy
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment