Monday, July 30, 2007

I've been tagged! 8 Random Facts about Me (Sal)

Ok, I've been told that I've been tagged, by Noe. :)

So I think this is what I'm supposed to do...

The following are the rules:
- start copying -
* I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- end of copying -

Ok, here are 8 of my deep dark secrets. hehe.

Fact #1: Before I met Alan, I listed 26 criteria to pray for and find in a life partner. And Alan met all 26 of them! :)

Fact #2: I love the chinese language. Chinese songs, chinese words, chinese poetry. Used to write and send them to the papers. Have had two articles printed on 早报 before. I really hope my kids will grow to learn and love the language too.

Fact #3: I went into Social Work cos I didn't know what else I could do! haha. Didn't like IT, not good enough for science, nearly failed accounting. So, Social Work seemed like a natural choice.

Fact #4: I find eating fruits a waste of time, but I try to waste some time eating them, cos it's good for me (yes, yes, I know). With the exception of longans, durians and sometimes mangoes, all other fruits are too troublesome to peel, too difficult to eat. Or maybe I'm just plain lazy. haha.

Fact #5: Don't like rude lift people, ill-mannered sales people & inward looking, self-consumed parents with children same age as mine who sees their children as the only angels in this world.

Fact #6: Like to be around people who are down-to-earth, easily contented, non-competitive, easy to talk to, and non-calculative.

Fact #7: I find Singapore national songs corny (minus the 2 sung by Kit Chan - I dun mind listening to them cos of her). And I find it embarrassing that we need songs, raps, posters, slogans, campaigns, brochures to remind us to speak good english, overturn our buckets and kills baby mosquitos, and to wash our hands however many-times a day. I truly am embarrassed.

Fact #8: I love to eat curry. I don't eat chilli, per se, but I love curry. :)

Ok, done! Maybe not so deep and not so dark after all. haha...

Nothing you don't already know about me? Hee... Oh well, obviously I can't write stuff that are too personal to announce to Blogland rite?

Just for the fun of it - Roy and Ade, you are tagged next. :)


5 comments:

rach said...

haha, tats funny...btw, i still dun understand why u find eating fruits a waste of time??? i mean, sesame seed i noe, they do nothin to u except get passed out fr the body, but fruits???

soulman said...

Hi folks, can Jas and I link you to our blogs?

~AlanSal~ said...

Hi Adrian,

Yeah, no worries. Pls do. :)

Sal

Noe said...

Heh heh ... Thanks for completing the tag and allowing me to know you a little more. =)

Noe said...

Urm ... Now's it's Alan's turn?
http://our3js.blogspot.com/2007/08/four-jobs-i-have-had-in-my-life.html
=P

 
web tracking