Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1) Receptionist/Admin Assistant
2) Waitress in a Chinese Restaurant (complete with Cheongsam, balancing 4 dishes on two arms!)
3) Relieve Teacher
4) Social Worker / Counsellor (since Graduation till now!)
Four Places I have lived:
1) Tiong Bahru
For the 1st 20 glorious years of my life! Coincidentally, Alan grew up in Tiong Bahru too! Maybe we played together in the same playground! haha! Growing up here was amazing. Up until now, my childhood memories of the stuff my siblings and I did in this place are still crystal clear in my head. Have even brought our kids back to see where mommy grew up in! Happy Years!
2) Bukit Timah (the place I was married off from... fond memories of the split level condo that was 5mins away from my then-office!)
3) 39, Waterford Ave, West Australia
With my housemate, Sheila. We stayed in this quaint lovely little house for 2.5 yrs. It has a little lake and park right outside and we would often take long evening walks there, catching up, praying, crying. So many memories from living here.
4) Farrer Road
Our first home after getting married. The little 3 room flat where we build the 1st 5years of marriage foundation from. Really miss this place (and the market right downstairs)!
Four Countries I have been on Vacation:
1) Australia (Perth, Brisbane)
2) New Zealand
3) Hong Kong
4) Japan
Four Favourite Foods (sorry, 4 not enuf in this case):
1) My mom's stewed pig's intestines
2) My mom's oxtail soup
3) My mom's egg with onion
4) My own shepherd's pie
5) Alan's french onion soup
6) Alan's tunadip
7) Rachael's Salsa dip
8) Stella's pineapple tarts
9) Kim San Leng's Chicken Rice
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1) Tumbling in bed with Alan and kids
2) Swimming pool with kids
3) Shopping
4) Overseas Holiday!
Four People I'm going to Tag (You're it guys!):
1) Daf (colleague)
2) Rach (colleague)
3) Bee (colleague)
4) Josh (colleague)
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment