Maybe I'm very sua-ku... but this Facebook is really cooking up a storm everywhere... From the moment I got to know about Facebook, I became a member and immediately, there were requests coming in left and right - please confirm if xxx and you are friends... can you confirm if this is true...
The next moment - someone partied me and another threw me a hot potatoe and another tried to hoodwink me by casting a spell. Sal gave me cake and coffee... woah!!!
I've only got 1 word - overwhelmed!
There are so many things going on at the same time... friends are poking everyone on their list (I think)... very soon, I'm gonna have lots of bruise all over my body...
And something I learnt last night - Amelia's pet has been winning Pet races almost very time and I found out why - her pet has been petted countless times and the top speed that little creature can clock, goes up to 700+++ kps... something like that...
And in order to feed your pet, you have to pet another pet... to earn munny so that you can buy food and feed your pet... haha...
Not sure about you but I'm utterly confused... :-) hahaha... I'm really a dinosaur in this.
But I think what's cool about this is that long lost friends have been found. I know Sal found many of her JC classmates... I'll be watching tv while Sal is surfing and Sal will go - Oh my! I found my classmate - xxx!!! Oh my! I see my class photo and look at that ghastly pair of glasses I have... hahaha!
But of course, there will be the instances of: Doh! I got a request from someone that I don't want to know... what should I do?? can I ignore? yes/no? A good friend quotes - discovering old friends is quite scary. I agree... we never know what's coming out of the Pandora's Box... :-) The silly things we did last time, out of sheer immaturity and pure silliness. Can i say - our past is catching up... haha...
As I attempt to ride and understand this new thing, God's teaching me one thing... the importance of living a life of holiness... how we've lived our life may one day come under scrutiny... actually it will come under scrutiny when we stand before the Great White Throne. But certainly, our lives may come under the microscope even while we are here on earth...
So how have we been living our lives? Are we proud of our lives? For some - the answer is yes. But for others, it'll be an emphatic no. I got good news! Jesus has redeemed us - our past, present and future. He is the I AM. He is our Saviour King. Our past is gone... covered and erase by the Blood of the Lamb. True - we may have to right some wrongs. But we certainly need not continue to live in guilt. And so, our response is - from now on, I shall live a life that will glorify God. Born, Born, Born Again... Thank God I'm Born Again...
Blessings!
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
1 comment:
Thank you very much.
I read your post and signed up for FB account.
I must say, I am OVERWHELMED too!
That said, it is really interesting. I myself have found some classmates from the younger years.
Neat ... =P
Post a Comment