Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Kids and Me

Sally has gone for a camp. First time in, ... let me see, I think it's 12 or 15 years. As in a youth camp. Haha. So, she'll be away for 3 days 2 nights and the kids will be with me.

And I'm glad to have the opportunity to spend this time with the kids. For starters, they'll get to sleep with me tonight, watch an episode of Ben 10 or Hannah Montana concert and we'll hit the covers and snuggle.

Just gave the kids spelling. And a dreadful thing happened - I don't know how to read a chinese character!!! And I somewhat panicked. Hoping that I could have some indication somewhere - maybe get my Nokia phone to help. Anyway, got Megan to describe the words and then tried to remember how to pronounce the characters (cause I know that I know that word - I learnt it before). And thank God I remembered - drought - Han Zai! Sigh. I dread P1 next year. Thank God that Sally is strong in her Chinese language.

Anyway, it's been fun and I'm looking forward to bedtime. So what shall it be son? Hannah Montana or Ben 10? Mom's gonna kill me for watching Ben 10... haha...

Bring on the pillows! Bring on the bolsters! And God I pray that the kids will not fall off the bed!

And we're gonna pray for mom before we sleep. :-)

My Daddy checking out.

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

haha....

Don't worry. Your chinese is still better than mine!!!

My Daddy said...

Hey Ed! You can do it too. Think of ministry in Taiwan! That's a pretty big carrot... :-)

Come start learning with me... :-)

 
web tracking