PAINFUL!!!
I have no idea how I got Tonsilitis. It was really painful, even to swallow my saliva.
Had 8 little holes on my right tonsil! After fighting a 40 degrees fever for 3 nites, I finally got better on Friday! PHEW! It was scary for Alan cos he had to watch over me those few nites, wondering if he should just drag me to the emergency room when my fever seemed to make me weaker and weaker.
No prizes for guessing what I'll do the day I got better! haha... (PBK thinks the story of my life should be: "BORN TO SHOP, FORCED TO WORK!) Haha, I'm a big believer of retail therapy! :P
I decided to drive to Gr8 World City on Friday morning. Felt like a Tai-tai shopping - maybe the major difference between non tai-tai and a tai-tai shopping, is that the former doesn't rush around like a headless chicken! Unfortunately, shopping has been somewhat like this for me. No time to slow down, just must get everything on the shopping list before I rush off somewhere else! :D
So that day I took my time. Enjoyed my fave BoLuo butter bun at ToastBox with Milo Ping.
Super comfort food.
Also bought myself a bouquet of flowers and a few of my favourite sushi for lunch... finally can taste them, my tastebuds are back at work!
After that, I spent 2 hours in Cold Storage! I can't believe I actually spent that long in a supermarket, and totally enjoyed myself! I dunno how many of you will agree with me, and it's not just becos I support Cold Storage cos they are sponsors of CCSS, haha... It's a luxurious experience shopping in Cold Storage. Looking at new products, reading labels, comparing brands. The sight, the sense and the smell... love it! :)
I decided to let the kids have a treat that nite (Alan included). I bought ham ends (thick chunks of ham for pizza toppings), canned pineapples, cheese, tomato paste, pizza bases, fresh button mushroom and celery! We had such alot of fun...and I must say, the pizza turned out yumz!!!



Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
1 comment:
oh wow, the pizzas looked reali reali yumz yumz, your 3 recipients gulped down the food so ferousiously! haha
Post a Comment