Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Laugh for the holidays

Blessed Christmas to all our friends!

Thanks for being a part of our lives, blessing us in big and small ways throughout the whole year.
When we count our blessings one by one, you are in the count! :)

Let me share with you a little laugh from our little girl.

We were at Great World City running some errands. We got her new black shoes for P1 and I also bought two pairs of socks along with the shoes. Over lunch, this was what transpired:

Megan: "Hey mom, are those socks free?"
Mom: "Nope, nothing is free Sweetie."
Megan: "No, but litter's free."
Mom: "Huh? What litter?"
Megan: "Litter, you know, like used tissues, rubbish??"
Mom: "Oh. But why would you think they are free?"
Megan: "Because I saw a sign on a dustbin that says 'Singapore litter free'! "


Hahahaha....
I had tears rolling off my eyes. My funny girl. Can't imagine what would've gone through her mind when she first saw the sign on the rubbish bin. She actually remembered it!

No comments:

 
web tracking