The kids are really excited about Baby. Since we still don't know the gender of the baby, that's what we'll be calling him/her for awhile. :) We've talked about ALOT of what ifs, how abouts and then hows. For example, "What if Baby eats up my little toys?", "How about Baby's bed? Do I have to share my bed?", "If Baby needs to change diaper and you are in the toilet, then how??" Haha... imagination is running wild.
This morning, something suddenly dawned on Sis and Bro.
M&J: "Mom, when Baby comes, will we HAVE to watch Barney and Hi-5 again?!"
Mom: "Maybe."
M&J: "OH NO!"
And they sang that familiar Barney themesong... except that the words sounded different this time.
"Barney is a dinosaur, with no imagination.
One day he went to the doctor's and died of medication."
Huh? Ok, trying hard not to laugh. Before I could ask them about it, they laughed and started again.
"Barney is a dinosaur, with bad imagination.
He went to the hospital and died of operation."
Haha!!!
Ok, I know, I know. It sounds very morbid. If they were any younger, the thought of Barney dying would definitely cause some tears.
But when I heard them sing, I just can't help but laughed and laughed.
Funny kids.
Later on, I heard from them that Timmy (from cell) came up with these. Cos poor Timmy had to watch kiddy TV with his twin younger sisters and got so bored and came up with his own lyrics. Hee.
Poor Barney!
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
2 comments:
hahaha.. Emma'd be devastated if she understood what M&J sang.. =P
haha, ur kids r so full of humor, the changed lyrics r rather sad tho...but glad they're making u laugh! Baby'll be a happy baby:)
Post a Comment