Hi Everyone!
Apologies for the silence. :)
Just a quick update.
1. Meg's in the dreadful exam period. Dreadful not becos of the papers. But it's the length of time they drag this whole thing! From the first Show-&-Tell exam to the final Math paper, it takes one whole month! And in between, they slot in children's day holiday, PSLE marking days (5 days), PSLE marks processing day (1 day), and a couple of other holidays. To be honest, I would really just wish for them to finish in a week or so.
I have to say though, Meg's been great. She'd try to wriggle out of revision time and try and bargain for a bit more TV time. But most of the time, I'm just amazed at how cool she is at it all. I dunno if I was ever like this. haha... probably not!! I just need to get her to overcome the CARELESS monster! Argh. These careless mistakes drive me mad! Oh well, from the friends I've spoken to, ALL their kiddos do this. So I guess it makes it better?!?! haha..
2. Joe's graduating from K2! Yeah! He's been such a joy to have and be around with. He has a knick in just making the funniest joke at the most unpredicted moment and he'll just make us all break out laughing. Looking forward to his K2 graduation concert, it's some retro theme, I think. He's dancing with his kakis to Copacabana! :)
3. Baby is growing well and strong! In our last Gynae visit two weeks ago, Alan and I saw him/her squirming, turning, flipping, somersauting and kicking - having fun! Our next visit will be on Alan's birthday, and we should be able to know the answer on everyone's mind. Already I get guesses from colleagues, friends, neighbours and even aunties and uncles I buy my groceries and food from. Boy?? Girl?? We'll see!
4. Alan has been s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d. At work and home. With a forthcoming new boss, and a whole office of matters big and small to attend to, he's been at work on his laptop after I go to bed every nite, to dunno what time. And since I just started getting better with the whole nausea business, I really haven't been pulling my weight around the house. So the head of the house has had to do everything! From laundry, to cleaning, to ironing, to packing... THANK you DEAR!!!
5. And yes, I am finally feeling better. I can't say it's honeymoon yet, I've still got good days and bad. But yes, I can breathe better, sleep better. Food tastes better too!! Just for the record, I still haven't gotten Alan out in the middle of the nite to buy food for my cravings! Third pregnancy, and I'm still nice to the man! Hee...
Thanks for being patient, esp for friends who regularly check on us and our blog for updates. :) Alan's pretty active on FB, so you can get updates from him there too. :)
We'll try and be regular!
Oh ya, last thing. No pics of my pregnant bump yet. Cos as of now, I think I still look just fat. If you didn't know me before, that's what you'd think I think!!
God bless!
Broadway Musical MaMa Mia! is in Singapore
2 years ago
1 comment:
Show-&-Tell exam??
Mummy happy to hear you're doing well. =)
btw, I enjoyed the Spoof. though Mummy thought it was too loud. ha.
Post a Comment