Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flutterbys

I think this must be it. I have forgotten how it feels like. The flutters, the little drumlike beats, the short stretches. I think I am feeling Baby move! What a wonderful feeling. To know that she's responding to my voice, hearing Zeze and Gorgor ask all sorts of funny questions, and calmed by Daddy's songs. And that she's a part of my coming in and going out, my lying down and getting up. :)

I also look forward to my gynae's visits, despite the sometimes very long wait. Just to know that she's doing well in there. I love to hear the galloping sounds of her heartbeats. Love to see her look back at the screen of the monitor at me. So thrilled to see her turning and squirming and busying herself about with all her little movements. To see her heart, her spine, her eyes, her brain, her tummy, her thighs. :D It's all so magical.

And yup, I'm already 5 months pregnant. Halfway through! I'm grateful to God for having pulled me through the last few months. And am relying on Him for the next 5! :)


4 comments:

Shirley Teen said...

5 months already.. that's really fast..

Happy for you that its a girl.. remembered readnig your past posts of how you wanted another girl. Truly GOd grants the desires of your heart !

Have you named the baby yet ?

Fi Oh Na! said...

Hi Sally!

Praise God! So glad to hear all's fine on yr side & baby's doing so well!

Look forward to more updates fr u! JIA YOU!!! :)

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Congrats! So glad to hear that she is a girl!

Same pattern as us :)

rach said...

ooh....so so exciting!! :)

 
web tracking